Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

Today I am thankful for my best friend Amy. We have been though so much together in the 14+ years that we have known each other. Lots of good and crazy times, fun adventures, interesting schemes and of course a lot of hard times too. We have helped each other through some of the worst situations, laughed ourselves out of unbelievable predicaments and supported one another 100% through it all. I am so thankful to have this girl in my life, knowing I can always count on her to be there to help me out when I get myself into a 'Bit of a Pickle' and to be there to listen as I figure out what shade of white I am going to paint the cabinets. Thank you Amy for always being there, for being your crazy self, for being an inspiration to me and for always making the best of every situation. You are an amazing woman that anyone would be proud to know. Thank you for showing me what motherhood is about, how to take care of a household and how to get exactly what you want. You are more like a sister in every sense of the word. Thank you for your friendship!











No comments:

Post a Comment