
For Today...October 18, 2010
Outside my window...The still of the night
I am thinking...that I should have gotten that farm table I saw at a thrift store today to refinish! Might have to go back tomorrow to see if it's still there. A steal at only $20.
I am thankful for...So many great ideas in my head. Just need to act on them.
From the kitchen...oh goodness, a grocery trip is definitely in order.
I am wearing...pajamas.
I am creating...nothing at the moment but hope to create some fun pieces of furniture for my house.
I am reading...The Bible
I am hoping...that it does not rain tomorrow and ruin our Disneyland plans.
I am hearing...the TV in the backround
One of my favorite things...Kisses from Kross. He kisses back now!!
A few plans for the rest of the week...Disneyland if it does not rain, grocery shopping, errands, work, organizing the garage.
Here is a picture that I'm sharing...
No comments:
Post a Comment