I try to live my life being thankful every day for all of the blessings that I have received. It's so easy to find ourselves complaining about not having enough money, a big enough house, a brand new car, being the ideal weight, and so on. But if you stop and think about what you DO have..you will be a much happier person. I am so thankful for my beautiful family. My boys are so amazing and I am so thankful that God brought them into my life. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who takes such good care of us, protects us, makes us laugh, is supportive 100% of the time no matter what crazy scheme I have up my sleeve and loves us unconditionally. What is there to complain about when you have that? I'm thankful for this house and for electricity so I can keep my boys warm at night. I'm thankful that they have a safe place to come home to. I am thankful for my car that I beat up so bad but it still takes us where we need to go and is dependable. I am so thankful for this life. I am so blessed!!
What are you thankful for?

No comments:
Post a Comment