
Outside my window...a beautiful day
I am thinking...that I LOVE weddings and my job!
I am thankful for...everything!!
I am thankful for...everything!!
From the kitchen...need to take something out for dinner
I am wearing...jeans/shirt
I am wearing...jeans/shirt
I am creating...my wedding blog!
I am going...to the park with Shay after his nap
I am reading...Wedding Blogs!
I am hoping...it stays nice outside!
I am hearing...someone playing cool music outside
One of my favorite things...is snuggling with Shay
I am going...to the park with Shay after his nap
I am reading...Wedding Blogs!
I am hoping...it stays nice outside!
I am hearing...someone playing cool music outside
One of my favorite things...is snuggling with Shay
A few plans for the rest of the week: New client meetings, preparing for a wedding, seeing some friends.
Here is a picture that I'm sharing: Addelina trying to make Shay wear the fireman hat at Kidsville! He was NOT having it!!
Here is a picture that I'm sharing: Addelina trying to make Shay wear the fireman hat at Kidsville! He was NOT having it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment