Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's going around!!

Well I'm finally feeling better after having a nasty bug for a few days! Laying in bed with a fever is definitely difficult when you have a little one to take care of! Thankfully I have my mom and wonderful husband who were able to come to the rescue in my time of need :) Today was the first day that I finally got out of the house (Other then my urgent care visit yesterday..but that's a whole other post that we don't need to talk about;) and we took Shay to a new park we found in Rolling Hills Ranch. He had a blast!! It's so fun to see him pushing his own limits and discovering new things. And today was such a beautiful day; I am definitely ready for summer to get here!! Here are a few pictures from last week and today. Enjoy!

This picture is from the park next to our house!



Montevalle Park!


1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures..Thank you so much for giving Tim your blog address, now I can keep updated with your family, and the pictures..I miss you all...Marvin was just like a Son to me...I hope I can get back visiting San Diego every couple of months soon and see you all and give that cutie Shay a kiss...He is so Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete