Friday, March 13, 2009

For today...March 13th 2009
Outside my window...the darkness of the night..
I am thinking...that I really need to get some things in order in my life
I am thankful for...My amazing life and the people in it!!
From the kitchen...need to clean out the fridge and go grocery shopping
I am wearing...tights and a sweatshirt
I am creating...this blog!
I am going...to my nephew's birthday dinner tomorrow and am looking forward to it.
I am reading...bridal magazines!
I am hoping...for a great 2009
I am hearing...the TV and Marvin coughing! uh-oh...
Around the house...everything has been neglected this week!
One of my favorite things...is definitely nap time!
A few plans for the rest of the week: cleaning the house, seeing the in-laws, getting my nails done.
Here is a picture that I'm sharing: Here is Shay at Sea World today really enjoying his ice cream cone! I LOVE my sweet baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment