Monday, November 2, 2009

Morrissa's Wedding!

The pro pics are in!! All compliments of Josh & Ariel!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!


This was pretty much at the end of the night! Shay was so tired from dancing all night!! He had more fun then any of us :)


Mr. & Mrs. Cardoza with little Shay


Sealed with a Kiss!


Shay RUNNING down the isle with the ring pillow.


Awww. I missed him so much. This was when Marvin & Shay first got there and I had not seen them in 2 days because I went up there early in the week. Missed my little bug.


Love this shot! Marv helping Shay with his buttons and my baby belly! Even Cross was there :)



The beeautiful room set-up courtesy of me & Morrissa :)


BFF's


Love this one too!!



Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Cardoza!! It was perfect :)

XOXO













No comments:

Post a Comment