Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy 5 Years!!


Marvin and I are celebrating 5 years of marital bliss today!!! :)

Even though it has not always been blissful..it has been well worth it. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful man in my life who lives to take care of me and our son. I would love to renew our vows one of these days/years because I think it has really taken this long to realize what marriage is and to appreciate all the ups and the downs of it all. When Marvin and I first got married, we were definitely in love but how much do you really know about marriage and what it is going to be like. You say those vows to each other but do you really know what they mean? what they will mean? what they look like in real life? I finally know the commitment I made 5 years ago and plan on recommitting to those promises we both made to each other back then. There is no place else I'd rather be then with Marvin. He is everything to me and I never want to imagine my life without him. He truly is my partner in life and I am looking forward to many more years ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment