It has been way too long since I updated this blog!! I have been extremely busy with life, work, Shay, the house..and on and on :) Here are a few updates of what's been going on.
Preggy update: I am 24 weeks along (6 months) and cant believe how fast it is going by!! Baby H. will be here before we know it :) We picked a name, it's going to be Cross Emory Harrison and we are SO excited!!! Oh, did I mention we are having a boy??? Not sure if I posted that in the last post. I have been feeling great up until this past weekend when I decided to clean out the garage. I was up on a ladder, lifting stuff, filled up the Tahoe twice with stuff to take to the Goodwill, and sweeping etc. and I might have over done it a little bit. I started to feel very intense tightning in my stomach for about 20 hours after and had to go into the Labor & Delivery at the hospital! They monitored me for about and hour and told me all was well with Cross! They told me I was feeling like that because I definately over did it and they put me on modified bed rest! Not sure how that is going to work out seeing how I have lots of work to do but I will certainly try to relax as much as possible.
Wedding update: Morrissa got married Sept. 5th and it was amazing!! It was very busy leading up to her big day but well worth the final result. I drove up there the Thursday before her wedding, picked her dress up on the way and once I got there we headed to dinner with the family. Then we headed to the Rehearsal which was very smooth and then back to her place to just hang out with her parents. Friday we got up, hit Starbucks of course, got our nails done and ran a bunch of errands. The rehearsal dinner was that night at her house and that went very well too!! We exchanged gifts, cried, and remembered our many childhood memories. It was great being with Morrissa and her entire family!! Saturday was the big day, we woke up (too early) and got ready for hair/makeup! Stephanie and Mary came over to work their magic on all of the girls and then Josh & Ariel came to shoot the pics! It was a perfect start to a perfect day!! The wedding was flawless, nothing went wrong, we had so much fun and I want to do it again!! :) Sunday we had a family brunch and said goodbye to out of town family that was leaving that day. Shay was awesome as the ring bearer too!! He had so much fun, danced all night on the dance floor and didnt go to be until about 1am!! What a little trooper :)
~Work wise things are going amazing!! I am filling up my calendar for next year and things are very busy! I got a new website last month, a new blog and am so excited for what next year has to bring. I am so thankful also to still have Richelle with me (it's been almost 2 years) and excited she has agreed to stay on through part of next year :) LOVE HER and could not do it without her! Other very exciting things we are now doing are Candy Buffets. Specific to theme and color. I will try to post some pictures soon.
Marvin & Shay: Marvin and Shay are doing great. Marv is busy as usual with work and taking care of us. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He truly is the best husband ever and I love him so much!! Shay is as amazing as ever! He surprises me every day, makes me laugh and just smile in awe of him. He is growing fast and getting too smart :) He's in school twice a week and is LOVING it. We are thinking of putting him in for 3 days since he likes it so much. Might also help me have that time once the baby comes. Things are going great here at home with our little family. We could not be happier with what we have and for baby Cross to arrive on January 1st!My bro: was supposed to be shipped off to Afganistan but thankfully got sick and was placed on a medical hold..they had to send someone else instead and we are so thankful to God that he does not have to go at this time! We know he will still have to go at some point but believe that everything happends for a reason and we are all so happy he will be here for the holidays :) His little family is doing great, Christian is growing fast also and Silvia is trying to make the best of living in New Mexico :) We hope to visit them out there soon!!
I think that is it for now. I will try to update more often. I am so excited for Fall and the holidays this year I have already started to decorate :) Hope everyone is doing well also!!
XOXO
Thanks for the update! Its fun to see your tummy growing too!
ReplyDelete