Well I'm 16 weeks and doing great!! We went to the doctor last week and were told that we are possibly having a girl but that she couldn't guarantee it and don't go out and buy anything pink just yet. When we got home I got really impatient and made an appointment at the 4D ultrasound place down the street. We got an appointment for that same day and headed right over!! After about 15 minutes of a regular black/white ultrasound (not 4D) they told us we are having another BOY!!! I can not say I was exactly thrilled at the moment he told us but I am very excited now. Excited and thankful that we have been blessed with another pregnancy!! :) We could not be happier. Anyway, we are still not 100% convinced that it is in fact a boy because of what our OB said and then they guy at the 4D place saying he was 90% sure. Haha! We are wondering why he didn't say 100% or even 98%. I know, wishful thinking ;) We have another appointment on Aug. 6Th with my OB so should get a 100% by then!! This boy/girl thing has definitely been a roller coaster so we can't wait to find out so we can really start planning and getting his/her room together! I'm sure it's a HE! Either way we are thrilled!!
Here I am at 16 weeks. Not the best picture because I just woke up from a nap but you get the idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment